Popular destinations in Germany

learn German

20 schools, 210 courses go

learn German

10 schools, 108 courses go



5 schools, 88 courses



1 school, 5 courses

View all regions in Baden-Wurttemberg »


3 schools, 3 courses

View all regions in Bayern »


1 school, 1 course

View all regions in Nordrhein-Westfalen »
Hochst im Odenwald

Hochst im Odenwald

1 school, 2 courses

View all regions in Hessen »
View all regions in Germany »


What type of German course are you looking for?


General German courses

General German courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in German. Most general German courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.


Junior German courses

Junior German courses are for children ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to study German. 4 - 8 week courses available in the summer from June to August.

Test preparation

German test preparation courses

German test preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for German proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.


Business German courses

One-to-one business German lessons are for business executives and professionals who want to learn German as quickly as possible with customized lessons and a private German teacher.

Teacher training

German teacher training courses

German teacher training courses are for teachers interested in teaching German abroad. There is a tremendous demand for qualified German teachers worldwide with job opportunities in just about every country around the globe.


Professional German courses

Professional German courses are for professionals who want to study German in a specific area, such as business, medicine, law, aviation, and hospitality.

Study and work

Work and study German programs

Work-study programs are for adults who want to learn German and gain professional work experience at the same time.


Specialty German courses

Specialty German courses are for those who want to study German and take part in activities, such as sports, arts, food, and more.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

"Is it also possible to send the documents for visa online as well as by post office?"

Анастасия Комогорова, student from Russia
Gerti Schwarzer, inlingua Berlin school representative
Sure, that’s possible
Was this helpful? Yes

"We normally collect full fees from the student before enrolling them to your school. However, we have one student who has explicitly asked if he can pay in installments. The student also requires visa supporting documents from your school. Before agreeing to this, can you confirm that you can issue visa supporting documents to the student even if we have not received payment in full?"

Dyan Test, student from USA
Regarding a Visa-booking please note that we do not send any documents to the student before we have received directly from the student to our bank account If we have received this money we will send the booking confirmation. Please note that we do not except the payment in installments, sorry.
Was this helpful? Yes

"How do you go about handling the visa application of students?"

We handle the bookings for a visa through a diffenret agency. The student has to pay directly to us the security booking fee plus the Express mail fee. After we have received this money we will send the confirmation letter.
Was this helpful? Yes

"Does the student need a visa for this course?"

No visa needed, as the language stay will only be for four weeks (= less than 3 months)
Was this helpful? Yes

"The student and his wife both want to study. They have visas that expire on 21 Oct. Can you help them get a new visa? They also have children. Would they be able to get dependent visas?"

Frida Test, student from USA
Benjamin Effer, Schiller Language School school representative
For 1 week course we can not offer visa support.
Was this helpful? Yes

"The student is considering altering the choice to a 34 week course. Would you be able to offer visa support for the student then? They also have children. Would they be able to get dependent visas?"

Frida Test, student from USA
Benjamin Effer, Schiller Language School school representative
If both would do 34 weeks in our school, we can try to extend their Visa. I need to know which kind of visa they have.
Was this helpful? Yes

"1. In case of a successful visa application, do you know if it will be possible for the German student to extend the visa whilst being here in Germany and booking a course extension? 2. Could the documents be mailed within Hamburg to the student's sister who will be travelling to Egypt and will then take the documents with her?"

This depends entirely on the type of visa they applied for. Normally, tourist visa are not extendable. If a national visa is booked then students can extend the visa in Germany if the course has been extended too. We can definitely mail the documents to an address in Germany
Was this helpful? Yes