Popular destinations in Spain

Italian courses in Barcelona with Language International
learn Italian


Italian courses in Barcelona with Language International


1 school


What type of Italian course are you looking for?

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

Ask a question

"What visa should a student apply for a 2-week course?"

Regarding the Visa, if it is for 2 weeks, she will have to apply for a tourist Visa, not for a student’s VISA.
Was this helpful? Yes

"If the original documents do not arrive in time, do you think it would be possible for the student to apply using only electronic copies?"

I can send you all the documents you need, and I could send the student certificate tomorrow by urgent mail, but you should explain to her that if she comes to Spain for one week, she will not get a Student Visa, because if she wants to stay in the country for just one week, she can come as a tourist so she doesn’t need a Visa. I can send the original documents if that’s what she wants, but that paper is going to be useful just as a “reason” to come to Spain, but it will not be useful to get a Visa, so maybe it’s enough with a copy (not original).
Was this helpful? Yes

"Can you issue an invitation letter for the visa for this course?"

Ana Abreu, student from Brazil
Pedro Sánchez, Cronopios Idiomas school representative
We can issue an invitation letter for the visa.
Was this helpful? Yes