Popular destinations in United Arab Emirates

English courses in Dubai with Language International
learn English

3 schools, 8 courses go

English courses in Dubai with Language International
English courses in Ras Al-Khaimah with Language International

Ras Al-Khaimah

1 school, 4 courses


What type of English course are you looking for?


General English courses

General English courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English. Most general English courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.

Test preparation

English test preparation courses

English test preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for English proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.


Professional English courses

Professional English courses are for professionals who want to study English in a specific area, such as business, medicine, law, aviation, and hospitality.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

Ask a question

"Do you know what type of visa the student would need for this course?"

Frida Test, student from USA
Marisha Kozlova, PRIVET! Russian Language School school representative
Any official visa works to register, whether residence or visit.
Was this helpful? Yes

"The student would like to know whether you would be able to help him get a visa for more than 1 month? Do you know what type of visa he would need? Would he need supporting documents from you?"

Frida Test, student from USA
Evgeny Sokolov, Americana School school representative
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide or process any visas for students. Mr. Jalang would have to check with the UAE embassy / consulate in the country he is in regarding the visa requirements based on his nationality. Visit visas are usually offered at the airport for many nationalities. He will need to check if his nationality is among them. If the UAE visa requires a document proving his enrolment at ALC. We can issue a letter after registration is made and we have received the payment to ensure that he is a student at our centre. This letter may be a supporting document, if the consulate requires and confirms this. We suggest a good and immediate follow-up in case the process took time with the authorities.
Was this helpful? Yes