Popular destinations in Hong Kong

English courses in Hong Kong with Language International
learn English
Hong Kong

2 schools, 25 courses go

English courses in Hong Kong with Language International


What type of English course are you looking for?


General English courses

General English courses are for adults who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English. Most general English courses are for adults age 16 and up. 2 - 48 week courses available. Most courses average 30 classes per week.


Junior English courses

Junior English courses are for children ages 8 to 12 and teenagers ages 13 to 18 who want to study English. 4 - 8 week courses available in the summer from June to August.

Test preparation

English test preparation courses

English test preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for English proficiency tests to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university.


Business English courses

One-to-one business English lessons are for business executives and professionals who want to learn English as quickly as possible with customized lessons and a private English teacher.


Professional English courses

Professional English courses are for professionals who want to study English in a specific area, such as business, medicine, law, aviation, and hospitality.

Questions and answers

Have questions? Get answers from Language International staff, Language International student advisors, and past students.

Ask a question

"Can you confirm that the student does NOT need a study visa to join this course?"

Was this helpful? Yes

"Can you explain me how does the procedure work for the student visa application? Do you always do the process on behalf of the student? or does the student need to go to the embassy?"

Bruna Messias, student from Brazil
There are a list of document that we need to collect from the student. The student also need to settle the course fee before we start with the visa process. The visa will take 6-8 weeks to process. After the visa is issued, the student can choose to pick up from is in HK or you can send it to them by DHL (additional cost will be charged). This is the checklist: a) passport copy b) bank statement with official English translation (if not in your name, we need passport copy of bank account holder. If it is a parent, we need your birth certificate copy too) c) school documents with official English translation d) signed document to confirm all visits to HK with dates (if any) e) work documents (if you have not had a job this is not required) f) purpose letter (see attached to edit & sign) g) payment of course fees h) Rate bill or Tenancy agreement as accommodation proof. i) ID995A immigration application form
Was this helpful? Yes

"What are the requirements to apply for a student visa?"

Frida Test, student from USA
And the documents needed are: 1) colour passport copy & photo 2) copies of academic documents 3) copies of any work documents (if applicable) 4) copy of bank statement (can be from family member with copy of the account holders passport too) 5) signed statement showing email address, home address, telephone number, dates of any previous trips to HK 6) course fee payment All documents should include English translations.
Was this helpful? Yes

"Is it possible for this student from Colombia to apply for a student visa in order to stay 1 year in Hong Kong? Can you confirm that the course listed below is still available?"

Frida Test, student from USA
Language Systems , Language Systems International school representative
We are able to arrange 1 year student visa for the student. They will also need to enroll to 1 year English/Chinese course.
Was this helpful? Yes